[MlMt] Spotlight testing

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:26:05 EDT 2015

I've done this and I saw one line printed per message indexed, and then
it stopped.  There was no indication it might have crashed (it came back
with a zero exit status), but there was also no indication that it has
finished successfully -- the last line printed is a line for a message
indexed.  The exit status was zero.

Is this the expected behavior?

Kai