[MlMt] Folder preferences reset with recent Dev/Beta (at least 5095)

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Thu Jun 18 14:17:55 EDT 2015

On 11 Jun 2015, at 3:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I tried to see if I could reproduce such behavior, but I was
> unfortunately unsuccessful. Could you write down a series of steps,
> e.g., involving the Inbox and All Messages and send it to me off list?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I'm experiencing the same thing but can't seem to get a handle on what's
doing it.  I just notice that I enter the Inbox for example, to see that
the order has switched from ascending to descending.  I had to switch
back.  I'd also see threading enabled in another folder and have to
switch back.  I'll wait and see if it arises again, though I'm
suspecting that it already has.  I haven't performed a search before or
during any of it.

—
Curtis acm