[MlMt] Auto-resize the top pane?

Will Styler will at savethevowels.org
Mon Jun 15 14:09:28 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I'd just like to request that we be given the option to automatically
resize the top pane (with the list of emails) based on the number of
messages, perhaps implementing a "max messages shown" setting for when
you're in a mailbox with many, many messages.

In short, it makes little sense to have 80% of the pane empty when
you've only got one or two messages in your inbox, and makes similarly
little sense to have to re-size that top pane to see new mail that comes
in.  I've just noticed that I spend an inordinate amount of time
dragging that little bar around.

Thanks!

Will