[MlMt] inconsistent reply button setting

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Wed Jun 10 21:29:00 EDT 2015

I can definitely do what I want with command-R. I just can't make the
icon behave the same, and since sometimes I'm in an icon-clicky type
of mood and sometimes I'm feeling all keyboardy, I'd like them to
match.

If there were separate icons for reply and reply all, that would do it
-- I could just choose the reply-all one for the toolbar and just not
use the other one.

Aue Te Ariki! He toki ki roto taku mahuna!