[MlMt] Duplicate characters in Move to Mailbox dialogue

Thu Jun 4 17:16:45 EDT 2015

On 4 Jun 2015, at 10:42, Lars Fischer wrote:

> On 3 Jun 2015, at 18:32, John Cooper wrote:
>> This is a hoary and venerable problem, and difficult to reproduce on
>> demand. I'm a heavy MailMate user, and I just saw it for the first
>> time yesterday. It was like meeting a friend of a friend, who I've
>> heard so much about.
>
> Ah.  I guess I’m the lucky one, then ;-)  I see it one-two times a
> week.  I’m a heavy user of folders.

If you like then you can try the latest test version of MailMate (should
be relatively stable). I made another minor change trying to fix this
problem and I don't yet have any reports on whether or not that made a
difference: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software
Update preferences pane.