[MlMt] Export of {account, mailmate} settings

Enrico Thierbach eno at open-lab.org
Thu Jun 4 10:14:00 EDT 2015

Benny, thanks for your quick response.

One more thing, on:

> > If you quit MailMate on both machines then you can copy the .plist
> files in this folder:

> Can we use an alias/symlink to files in Dropbox? That way both systems
> would be kept up to dateā€¦
>
> Ale

I am pretty sure that if the symlink points from the Dropbox folder to
`~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/` the MailMate folder would
still be a regular folder, but being synced via Dropbox. However, I had
a similar thing running with git repositories and other directories, and
as soon as multiple files were involved Dropbox would end up with an
inconsistent mixture of files from multiple locations.

/eno