[MlMt] Export of {account, mailmate} settings

Wed Jun 3 06:02:24 EDT 2015

On 3 Jun 2015, at 10:48, Enrico Thierbach wrote:

> I am freshly converted to MailMate, and yay: I don’t think any of
> the tools before come even close! Yay!

Thanks!

> I do have one question though: I am working on 2 macs in parallel, and
> would like to install MailMate + SpamSieve on both, with identical
> setup. Is there a way to export complete MailMate settings to transfer
> them to the other machine? Or, even, iCloud-Sync of those settings?

If you quit MailMate on both machines then you can copy the `.plist`
files in this folder:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist

You might only want to copy a subset though.

There is no way to automate this without making a script to do the steps
above (making sure MailMate is not running on source or destination
machine).

I hope this helps.