[MlMt] Sync Problems with IMAP Server

Johnw @ gmail johnw3031 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:27:03 EDT 2015

Thanks Allie,

That was the issue. MailMate caching the messages. After leaving MailMate alone for a day or so (I am on the end of a slow connection) MailMate is now working as I expected, with none of the spinning pinwheel behaviour.

I'll give it another couple of days then upgrade from Trial to Buy.

Thanks for the responses.
John.

*