[MlMt] Silencing the beep when mail is checked

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Mon Jul 27 18:19:07 EDT 2015

On 27 Jul 2015, at 14:59, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> No, because the notifications that I have for other apps are fine.
> They don't go off regularly every 5-10 minutes. I just want to silence
> the MailMate "I just checked your mail again" notifications only.

In the Mailbox drop down menu (in the menu bar at the top of the
screen), what do you see for Synchronization Schedule?  I'm curious
because you're saying you get an alert sound every 5-10 minutes, and
those are choices for this parameter.  Mine says Connected, which I
presume means using the IMAP Idle function to get new mail.

You have to look with input focus on the Viewer Window to see which
option is checked.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/