[MlMt] Monospaced font when reading messages?

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:48:31 EDT 2015

On 14 Jul 2015, at 1:04, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 13 Jul 2015, at 21:24, Kai Großjohann wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to define a keybinding to switch to my favorite
>> monospaced font, and another one to switch back to my favorite
>
> No. Also, the Composer does not (visually) work very well with
> change what is sent. This is currently always without any explicit
> font.)

Maybe Hans could clarify whether this was about the composer or about
reading email.

If it's about reading email, then I guess the way to change the font is
to change the file

     ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css

And I guess it would be possible to programmatically change it via a
bundle, perhaps.  But how do we refresh the web view?  I just played
around with fonts for reading email (ended up with Iowan Old Style for
now), and I moved to a different message, then back to the original
message.

Kai