[MlMt] Atom Editor Bundle

Sun Jul 12 08:51:23 EDT 2015

On 10 Jul 2015, at 1:56, Alan Schussman wrote:

> Following up on this thread, I've updated the atom editor bundle per
> Benny's suggestions and pushed the changes to
> https://github.com/ats/atom.mmbundle.git.
>
> If it needs any further modifications, please let me know.

Thanks, I forked it and added the bundle to the default set of bundles
(should show up in MailMate within a few hours). I also sent you a pull
request with some very minor changes (thinking about it you might not
want to change the README file back to the default as I did).

Thanks for your help. I'm sure there are MailMate users out there
appreciating it.

(I hate to admit that I didn't actually try the bundle. I just looked
through the files.)