[MlMt] Change of To: address on replying and sending

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Thu Jul 2 11:37:35 EDT 2015

If I reply to a yahoogroups message, the To: address looks like the
following:
	'Jasper Jones' jjones at goog.gum [test-message]
<test-message at yahoogroups.com>

Of recently, I think since the last two betas, when I send the message I
get an error saying that the recipient address was rejected by the SMTP
server because of bad syntax. When I choose to `'edit message'`, I see
the following To address:
	"Jasper Jones" <jjones at gooo.gum [test-message]>

The address got munged up somehow. I initially assumed that I must have
inadvertently done something while editing so I replied to another
message and ensured the To: address was OK.  I got the same error after
sending, and again, upon re-editing, confirmed the change in address.

—
a Curtis m