[MlMt] Spotlight testing

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:18:33 EDT 2015

On 1 Jul 2015, at 17:14, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 2 Jul 2015, at 0:09, David Green wrote:
>
>>> Make sure you right-click a `.eml` file and select “Get Info” to
>>> see what opens it by default (and make sure “Change All...” is
>>> greyed out).
>>
>> It is greyed out.
>
> Then I only have voodoo-suggestions like restarting the computer or
> resetting launch services (google that and note that you lose existing
> file bindings). Maybe someone else has an idea?
>
> --
> Benny

I had this problem, but eml was set on Mail.app, so I was able to change
it to MailMate. Maybe you could try setting it to Mail.app and then
reverting it to MailMate again and see if it sticks... Some things "Just
Work", if you repeat them :/ I also just installed the 10.10.4 update,
which seemed to do a bunch of stuff on my system.