[MlMt] Spotlight testing

Wed Jul 1 18:08:17 EDT 2015

On 1 Jul 2015, at 23:17, David Green wrote:

> On 1 Jul 2015, at 15:24, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> I have both Mail.app and MailMate on system.  I have ran the indexer
> and spotlight finds messages but Mail launches to show them rather
> than MailMate.  Mailmate is the default mail app (shows in both
> Mailmate preferences and Mail preferences).  Right clicking on a .eml
> file shows that Mailmate is the default handler for the file.
>
> Did I miss something?

No, I believe that should do it. It works for me, but I do have a
feeling that launch services (which handles this) is not always as
predicable as it should be.

Make sure you right-click a `.eml` file and select “Get Info” to see
what opens it by default (and make sure “Change All...” is greyed
out).