[MlMt] Using Rules to trim a Smart mailbox

Bart Lipman blipman at bu.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:36:01 EST 2015

I'm not sure I see the idea.  It would be to forward the emails to
myself on that date?  Or to write the responses earlier and send them on
the date?  The latter wouldn't work for me -- often the waiting for a
certain date is because that's when I'll have information I need.  But
the former might -- I'll have to think about that.  Or do you have
something else in mind?

Bart