[MlMt] Using Rules to trim a Smart mailbox

Bart Lipman blipman at bu.edu
Sat Feb 28 10:40:26 EST 2015

This is a bit of a tangent but somewhat related.  Is there any way to
set up a rule that compares the current date to the name of an IMAP
folder?

The idea:  Periodically, I have a slew of emails that I'll need to deal
with at some specific future date.  So I set up several different IMAP
folders, one for each such date, and name them by the date in question.
If I could create a smart folder that recognizes that today's date
matches the name of the folder and brings those emails in, that would be
very useful.

Bart