[MlMt] Repeated characters when typing in Move to mailbox dialog in ver. 5066

Georgi Mitov drgeos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:48:24 EST 2015

Hi Benny,

In version (5066) there seems to be an issue with the Move to mailbox
dialog/popup.
I don't have a clear steps to reproduce, but after moving several
messages during the day, when I open the dialog (CMD+ALT+T) and start
typing, the characters are displayed twice in the edit box.
Not really critical, as after I close the Move to inbox dialog and open
it again it works fine, still somehow annoying.

I haven't experience this behavior in the previous versions.

--
Georgi