[MlMt] Evernote bundle problem

Tue Feb 24 10:58:21 EST 2015

On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:46, John Cooper wrote:

> When I try to save a message to Evernote using the Add command
> (ctrl+shift+E), the note has the title of the message, but a body of
> "(null)".

That shortcut indicates you have a manually installed version of
Evernote. It's not related to this issue, but you might want to delete
the bundle installed here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/Evernote.mmBundle

> It looks as if "Add with Summary" does what I want, saving the entire
> message, but I would have expected "Add" to do this. I'm not sure what
> "Summary" means, but I had guessed it has something to do with Apple's
> summarized text feature.

Summary means the text content of the message (but no attachments). In
other words, it's not really a summary, but it's also not the entire
message.

The two commands are because those exist for all the task-oriented
bundles. For Evernote it might not make much sense with the non-summary
variant. I probably won't do much about it before (eventually) revising
all of the bundles.

I don't think “(null)” was inserted when I created the bundle, but
apparently Evernote changed a bit.