[MlMt] How to save messages in Evernote?

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Mon Feb 23 14:20:53 EST 2015

On 2015-02-23 13:06, Harvey Leff wrote:
> I used to be able to send a copy of a message to Evernote via a simple
> click in the Command menu. This option evidently was removed at some
> point, and is not present in v. 5060. How can I get it back? Thanks.

I'm using 5060, and I have the Evernote bundle in the Command menu.
Maybe your preferences (MailMate > Preferences > Bundles) got messed up
somehow.

The behavior of the Evernote commands is another story.

^e switches to Evernote without doing anything.
^E adds a new note with the title of the current message and (null) as
the body.
Clicking Command > Evernote > Add With Summary adds a new note with
title and body.
Clicking Command > Evernote > Add works the same as ^E.