[MlMt] Integrate all email addresses for each contact in Apple's Contacts

Mon Feb 16 19:29:51 EST 2015

On 16 Feb 2015, at 17:03, Jose Antonio M M wrote:

> I would like to see the organization of emails, I think in
> Correspondence (I am a new user), not by email address but by contact,
> integrating all email addresses existing for each contact in Apple's
> Contacts.

That kind of integration with Contacts is not currently possible. I do
plan to improve integration with Contacts, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be
a solution to this problem -- at least not at first.

> Congratulations for devoloping the best email app for Mac. I would be
> interested in testing version 2, if there is a beta available.

You can hold down ⌥ in the Software Update preferences pane to get the
latest beta release. It's a 64 bit version of MailMate with version
number 1.9 (r5055).