[MlMt] How do I find out what Smart Folders a message can be found in?

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Thu Feb 12 17:47:45 EST 2015

On 12 Feb 2015, at 13:26, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

> Is there a way to see what Smart Folders a message can be found in
> without opening each folder and looking for it in its list of
> messages?
>
> In Apple Contacts you can select a contact and then press the option
> button and the groups a contact is part of will temporarily turn blue
> and bold in the list of groups on the left of the window.

Interesting.  Immediately, what I thought about was including a column
in the list view for the source smart folder or something like that
(there are already columns for source account and source mailbox).  Then
one could include that column in the list and then perform a search, or
just use the 'correspondence' button with a message from the relevant
sender selected.

—
Curtis
Running MailMate v1.8(5055) on Mac OS X v10.10.2
MacBook Pro Retina