[MlMt] "correspondent" column?

Wed Feb 11 14:00:44 EST 2015

On 11 Feb 2015, at 15:21, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> On 2/10/15 12:31 PM, Shoshanna Green wrote:
>> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/qz5189kqxztdgp8/correspondent.tiff?dl=0>
>>
>> (My eye does prefer having no mark on the messages I send; it makes
>> the
>> difference between from-me and to-me stand out.)
>
> I mean "on the messages I receive," obviously. Also, deepest apologies
> for failing to change the "Digest" subject line; I do know better,
> sigh.

That's ok. At least it makes it easy to see why the message breaks
threading. (I'm not a big fan of digest mode for this reason.)

> Crossing my fingers that you'll be inspired to implement this! Thanks.

I've already implemented it, but without compiling or testing it since I
don't have access to my main machine. (I'm on a portable for a few days
which runs OS X Lion and I've given up building MailMate on it.)

But unless there are some major unexpected issues with the
implementation then it's likely to be part of MailMate within a week or
so (hopefully not promising too much).