[MlMt] Problems with sending markdown

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 10 05:47:42 EST 2015

Hmmmm… I just saw some anomalies in my last posting to this list (Tags
and Submailboxes).

Why is my posting (which I got from list server) shown in plain text
instead of markdown? I also don't have the options (in View -> Message
Body Parts) to switch between "plain text" and "markdown" (they are not
shown). Another mails from this list with markdown have these options.
"Convert markdown to html" is also not available for my posting.

I have just looked into the raw mail and saw:

```
```

The other markdown mails I received are:

```

--=_MailMate_A20D5F45-0497-4AA3-8092-8CD6D6B61F9D_=
```

What is going wrong here? Should I set up Mailmate completely new?

(In this mail I switched on "generate HTML body part)

--
Gruß
Mike