[MlMt] suggestion - search buttons

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Thu Feb 5 21:36:38 EST 2015

Adding to the chorus of love for this search feature!

On 5 Feb 2015, at 15:28, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> 2)  Personal preference: If you "x" to clear a search in the search
>> box, it should also have the effect of "-" to remove the search
>> terms.
>
> Hmm, I thought I already fixed that, but I can reproduce this too (at
> least on OS X Lion).

Same here, on Yosemite.

One more unexpected behavior: After using the search, I can't tab out of
the search text box to change focus -- for example to use keyboard to
scroll through the search results. In fact, if I activate the search
box, then hit ESC without entering any text, most keyboard shortcuts
(single-key shortcuts not combined with cmd?) are disabled and produce
an error beep, until I click with trackpad to re-focus.

Thanks,
Alan