[MlMt] Hiding quoted content

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Wed Feb 4 16:28:39 EST 2015

On 3 Feb 2015, at 22:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I've been meaning to add some basic support for this -- at least for plain text messages. I'll revisit it to see how hard it would be (in theory, it's pretty simple).
>
> (As usual, HTML is a nightmare when it comes to doing anything other than simply displaying it.)

Trying out this feature in todays beta build - VERY nice!

Works very well so far for those HTML based email threads, I've seen one or two plaintext uber threads that don't seem to get picked up by this, but those threads were looking like a nightmare - only been using it for about 5 minutes so far tho - will report back more.

But so far - MailMate just became 100% even MORE better IMHO :)

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net