[MlMt] unflag the whole thread?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 06:17:03 EST 2015

On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:31, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>>> What is really needed is probably thread based toggle/set/remove tag
>>> key bindings (which are applied to any messages in the thread -- not
>>> only those in the current mailbox).
>>
>> is there a way to express this in keybindings today ?
>
> No, not across mailboxes.
>
>> i.e. today I got 's' bound to 'toggle flag on message', how can I
>> bind 'S' to 'toggle flag on thread' ?
>
> I think the best you can do is:
>
> 	"s" = ( "selectThread:", "toggleFlag:" );

I added:

	"S" = ("selectThread:", "toggleFlag:" );

and it seem to works rather perfectly for me since I have the
Conversation threading shown so I have (most) of the thread
automatically anyway
and even if I did not it is actually better it just toggle the flag on
what I can see not just *everything*.

Perfect!

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen