[MlMt] unflag the whole thread?

Tue Feb 3 05:17:08 EST 2015

On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:06, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> So knowing I can't fix ios it would be great to at least in mailmate
> be able to "Mark Thread unflagged" similar to "Mark Thread read".
>
> Is there a way to do that ?

Not really. The best is probably “View ▸ Select Thread” (⌃⌘A)
followed by the flagging shortcut. That can be done with a custom key
binding using `selectThread:` (which appears to undocumented).

What is really needed is probably thread based toggle/set/remove tag key
bindings (which are applied to any messages in the thread -- not only
those in the current mailbox).