[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 46, Issue 41

Mon Feb 2 03:09:56 EST 2015

On 30 Jan 2015, at 18:40, Esteban Umerez Argaia wrote:

> That's why I think the best way would be to use the Markdown syntax
> and be able to resize the view of the inline image directly in the
> mail message. But I have no idea how to do that, of course.

In theory, I guess the conversion from Markdown to HTML could be
manipulated to also resize the image, but it would be quite a hack.

Based on this thread I'll note some requirements for image/attachment
manipulation with respect to being able to change the size of an image
repeatedly including reverting to the original.