[MlMt] List view not multiple of line height

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:01:40 EST 2015

That happens to me when I’m ordering by “from” or
“correspondent”.  I don’t know why.  Usually I order by Date
Received and all works properly, but now and then I click a column by
accident and then I’m ordering by Correspondent.  In that case, the
top email appears partially out-of-bounds as in your picture.

Ed