[MlMt] GPG and Yubikey neo (smartcard)

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE mailmate at cdl.asgaard.org
Fri Aug 28 22:33:51 EDT 2015

Greeitngs,

	I've flipped over to using a yubico neo usb 'smartcard' as my GPG
keychain.  It works fine, but there's a problem with MailMate's GPG
support.  Everytime the neo gets asked to sign/encrypt a message, I get
prompted for a PIN (that's just the way it works).  The problem is that
it seems as if MailMate asks for a signature/encrypt multiple times
during composition (maybe up to 4-5 times in my experience - maybe when
the draft gets saved?).  That gets disruptive to keep getting pin pops.
Any way to get that sign/encrypt function to only fire on send?

	Christopher

--
李柯睿
Avt tace, avt loqvere meliora silentio