[MlMt] Trial - excellent reception, but unable to send...

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Wed Aug 26 10:33:16 EDT 2015

Open the „Activity Viewer“ (CMD-ALT-0 or in the menubar ->
„Window“ -> „Activity Viewer“) and search for the SMTP server.
Click at the relevant entry, that should to reveal the log data.

--Thomas