[MlMt] check whether a recipient is in a certain group?

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:46:49 EDT 2015

On 16 Aug 2015, at 9:31, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I can also see I should have provided a more detailed example like
> this:
>
> 	#recipient.address =[c]
> $'imap://user@imap.example.com/AddressListMailbox'.#unquoted

Aha! I didn't have the single quotation marks around the mailbox name.

Now MailMate doesn't crash on trying to send a message, but the
verification never seems to trigger, whether the recipient address is in
the list or not. If I change the condition to its negative -- that is,
change =[c] to !=[c] -- the verification seems to always trigger,
whether the recipient address is in the list or not. This holds true
whether the message is a draft or a message I've actually sent to
myself.

So . . . some improvement?

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com