[MlMt] Bug when copying subject line

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Aug 16 11:27:49 EDT 2015

On 16 Aug 2015, at 17:17, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> Sure, I know that clicking on the subject has a special action, to get that thread, but can one not have that function as well, in a different way?
>
> It doesn't show you the thread. It shows you all messages with the same subject body.

Aha, ok...then it is VERY CLOSE to what I want. The issue I have is that I get quite often messages forwarded to me with "sort of" the same subject, but not exactly the same. So I have to search for subjects that contain (subset) of the subject I get on the message.

Got it!

>> I think what I am saying is that its a bit annoying the subject is not really selectable text.
>
> Agreed.

But...I understand that it is hard to both handle select and mouse-up events on the same string. Apple is trying with some text it interprets as links, and that is not easy to manage.

>> Or at least clean up the copy/paste buffer so that the trailing line break is not there.
>
> Done.

Thanks!

   paf