[MlMt] Multiple SMTP servers set for a single account?

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Thu Aug 13 18:54:42 EDT 2015

I think I know the answer to this, but in case I'm missing something…

I'm having an issue with my mail host DKIM-signing my outgoing messages;
there's one mailing list I'm on that actually verifies the DKIM
signature before allowing the message to post, and the verification is
failing.  Hence, my messages aren't posting.

I see in the docs where multiple accounts can use one SMTP account, but
I don't see any mention of (easily) allowing a single account to use
more than one SMTP server; it look like a single account gets configured
with a single SMTP server (which could be used in more than one account,
obviously).  Is this correct?

My only course of action is to explicitly change the details of the SMTP
server on the account in question to use my credentials for a different
SMTP server, right?

randy