[MlMt] Visualize bundle

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Fri Aug 7 17:57:21 EDT 2015

Hmm, I have my preferences so set in stone that it's been a long time
since I visited Preferences, and I'd forgotten about Bundles.
Nevertheless, the new bundle is still missing from the Command menu
after enabling it in Preferences, and restarting MailMate.

I see BBEdit, Calendar, Evernote, and Visualize bundles (all .mmbundle
files) in App Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles, and
Visualizations.mmBundle in App Support/MailMate/Bundles.