[MlMt] Opening a link in the background

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Thu Aug 6 12:32:57 EDT 2015

I’d’ve sworn I’ve done this recently with Mailmate, but I cannot
get it to happen now: clicking a link in a message and having the
browser open that link IN THE BACKGROUND (while Mailmate remains the
foreground app).

Regardless of which modifier keys I hold while clicking the link, the
browser *always* comes to the front.  I often get messages that have
multiple links in them, and I prefer to “queue” them all up in the
browser, in the background, before leaving Mailmate.

Am I hallucinating, thinking that I managed to do this before?

Thanks.
randy