[MlMt] Folders repeatedly being marked unavailable

Karl Erik Jessen karl.erik at jessens.org
Wed Aug 5 10:20:51 EDT 2015

I have a problem, (similar to the one described in the tread starting
here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg04306.htm)l
with one of my Google Apps accounts, on one of my Macs (only!):

Suddenly all folders in the account goes "unavailable", after a few
(5-10 sec.) the account starts to sync, and the "unavailable" label
disappears one folder at a time, Repeating every 1-2 minutes.

The sync schedule for this account is every 10 minutes.

Is there a way to identify the offending message? (Assuming that the
theory from the above mentioned thread about a malformed message being
the cause of the ever repeated sync)

It may have (but I am not sure) started at the same time i set op some
CloudHQ synchronizations. But these has ended now, and the problem is
still there, so CloudHQ might just be a random coincidence.

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum, Denmark