[MlMt] Address scheme

Thomas Grundberg thomas at grundberg.se
Thu Apr 16 11:14:20 EDT 2015

2015-04-16 kl 16:48 skrev Allie Martin:

> Interesting that only the first part was visible.  hmmm.  Usually, I
> see the whole address.

Oh, sorry, I meant to say that the addresses only are partially visible
in the pop-down list. After choosing an entry from the list, the whole
address is visible in the “To” field.

> Yes.  But it's not MailMate doing this but your system contacts.
>
> You likely have your system contacts syncing with your contacts in
> your provider address book.

Thanks for the suggestion, Allie. I had to check, but the address book
at my provider is empty. I’m using Contacts/iCloud for my addressing
needs.

Well, still a mystery then. These strange hybrid addresses aren’t
present in Mail (= Apple’s mail client).
--
Thomas