[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 49, Issue 9

Esteban Umerez Argaia esteban at umerez.eu
Sat Apr 11 17:30:31 EDT 2015

On 11 Apr 2015, at 18:00, mailmate-request at lists.freron.com wrote:

> But I've also made a blind fix (untested) for the next update. Enable
> this to be ready:
>
> defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmComposerInitialFocus -string
> "alwaysTextView"
>
> Let me know if that doesn't work.

It did not work, Benny. I tried to enter the terminal command with
MailMate running and MailMate closed, and then restart both times, to no
avail.

But actually the ⌥+Return trick is going to be very helpful, I did not
know it. I just left the To and Subject fields by default and will use
that key stroke if I need the Send Later and Tag fields. Thank you very
much.

Esteban Umerez