[MlMt] could smart mailbox let me edit/type the folder ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:00:00 EDT 2015

On 7 Apr 2015, at 16:13, Kee Hinckley wrote:

>> On Apr 7, 2015, at 9:07 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen
>> <max.andersen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any chance of mailbox editor could allow for me to type in the list
>> name
>> instead of always having to use the combo ?
>
> Maybe we're thinking of a different part of the UI?
> I hit Command-T or Command-Option-T, type a few letters until the
> right mailbox shows up, and then press return and I'm there.

Thats for when wanting to go to a folder.

I'm talking about when editing a smart mailbox and need to pick a
folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvnypetajx07oe8/Screenshot%202015-04-07%2016.58.05.png?dl=0

Here is one showing a small set of what I need to traverse ;)

If I had something like Cmd+T when using these combo boxes to select a
folder that would be useful too.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen