[MlMt] Colors in composition window [Re: stylesheet for composition window?]

Christian Hopps chopps at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:38:22 EDT 2015

So I’m getting closer. :)

I’ve copied and modified display.plist from
/Applications/MailMate.app/…/MmMessageTextView (copying under
“Application Support/Resources/…” as such:

{
	foregroundColors = ( '#dcdcdc', '#b9d8ec', '#25e380', '#f8fba3',
'#f0b4bf' );
	backgroundColors = ( '#282828', '#282828', '#282828', '#282828',
'#282828' );
}

And all the quoted text is properly displayed (using color items 1
through N); however, the initial element 0 isn’t honored and the
actual text I’m adding is black on white. Is there a different
property I could modify to change this, or could MailMate be made to
honor colors at index 0?

Thanks,
Chris.