[MlMt] Should I remove gmail labels completely ?

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Sat Apr 4 08:33:54 EDT 2015

On 4 Apr 2015, at 6:20, Olivier Martin wrote:

> Yes I see, I should stop labelling automatically messages that come
> into my inbox since it will create dups.

Duplicates will be created only if you have messages with multiple
labels.

'Inbox' is just one label that can be removed from a message once it has
another label.

Once you're subscribed to the All Mail folder, you'll end up with all
messages being duplicated since they'll have at least one other label
applied.
—
Curtis acm