[MlMt] All Draft mails labelled Pending submission

Mike Townsley mike.townsley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:04:56 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I am experiencing a similar problem reported by Karl Erik Jessen in
"Mailmate will not sent messages" thread posted on 2013-12-16.

The problem: Any outgoing mail is stuck in the Drafts folder with a
"Pending submission" State.

Context: I have a new machine and have been setting it up. MailMate has
two accounts, a conventional gmail account and a Google Apps (provided
by my employer). I can send email fine from the former -- the latter can
only receive email. It works fine on my other machines.

Things I've tried:
+ I have taken the account offline and back online
+ Changed the ports
+ Watch the Activity Viewer while "sending" a message (no resulting
activity for the problem account).
+ I can send emails from Mail.app. Exactly the same smtp settings for
both applications.
+ I can't "Open in Apple Mail" for messages in the problem account, but
I can for the conventional gmail account.

I am using Version 1.7.2 (3905) - with "Experimental 2.0 Features"
enabled
OSX 10.9.5

MT

Mike Townsley