[MlMt] Add Fantastical to Shift + Ctrl + A and remove programs I don't use

Mark Chapman mchapman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 23 16:09:01 EDT 2014

Hello,

Somewhere along the line I discovered that Shift + Ctrl + A produced a
pop up menu with some, but not all, off the programs listed under
Command.

I assumed it was some kind of custom key binding but I can't find it in
any of the listed places in the manual (indeed some of the directories
listed on the help page are not there).

How can I add Fantastical to Shift + Ctrl + A and remove programs I
don't use.

Thanks,

Mark

I have sought peace in all, and found it nowhere but in a corner with a
book
	- Thomas a Kempis