[MlMt] Ask for user input in a bundle

Alexander Kucera a.kucera at babylondreams.de
Sun Sep 21 03:56:15 EDT 2014

Hi Benny,

is it possible to query the user for input when running a bundle? I am
working on a bundle to send stuff to Studiometry and it allows linking
to a project ID, which is usually not present in the email, so I thought
I'd just input it before exporting to Studiometry (where it is much more
tedious to change the linking afterwards).

The alternative would be to use tagging for that I guess and tag my
emails beforehand with the project ID.
What would be the correct syntax to pass my tagging info over to a
bundle?

Alex