[MlMt] Notify on reply

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Fri Sep 19 00:14:31 EDT 2014

On 18 Sep 2014, at 12:06, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

> I actually just got done doing that with MailMate. I'll write a blog
> post about it later on this evening to share how I accomplished it.
> Maybe others could chime in, improve the process, etc...

OK, I guess technically (at least where I am) it is no longer this
evening, but... 12:12am, close enough :-)

I wrote a post with instructions and screen shots showing how I
accomplished this process.

http://jeremy.cowgar.com/2014/09/18/mailmate-waiting-on-reply/

I would be very interested in any improvements, ideas or comments on the
process. I'll be happy to edit/update the post with the community making
things better.

--
Jeremy