[MlMt] Keybinding to go to a particular folder?

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Wed Sep 17 14:54:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have begun creating my own keyboard shortcuts based on my mail
workflow. Everything is working great so far, but all of the shortcuts I
have created have been simple. I am now trying to make a keyboard
shortcut that goes to a particular folder.

I have:

     "d" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Defer" );

which I would expect to go to the "Defer" folder.

Currently, when I press `d`, nothing happens. No beep, as in invalid key
and no action, as in it worked.

Now, when thinking about this I then asked the "Defer" folder of which
account (I have 3).

I would ultimately I would like it to move the current message to the
"Defer" mailbox on the same account the message is a part of.

Is this possible in MailMate?

Jeremy