[MlMt] Archive a thread?

Joshua Kehn josh at kehn.us
Tue Sep 16 12:10:12 EDT 2014

On 15 Sep 2014, at 14:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> The general rule is that when a thread is collapsed then the action
> applies to the thread. If it's not collapsed then it applies to the
> selected message(s).
>
> Alternatively, you can use this in your key binding:
>
> 	"moveThreadToMailbox:", "ARCHIVE"

Ah, I just realized what's happening. It's not marking the other
archived messages as seen / removing flags. If I have all the messages
in a thread "seen" then the archive function works as expected but
because I'm in my “Incoming” mailbox (not seen or flagged) it
persists in that view.

Anyway to update archiving a thread to function the same as a single
message?