[MlMt] Smart folder with threads which have a specific message in it.

Mon Sep 15 14:31:58 EDT 2014

On 15 Sep 2014, at 20:21, Giulio Eulisse wrote:

> I would like to have a smart folder where I've all the full threads
> which contain a specific message body (e.g. a message from github
> saying "Merged"). Is it actually possible?

Not sure I fully understand the question, but here is a general answer
for how to include threads of matched messages:

First do the specific search, e.g., for messages containing
“Merged”. Then make sure no messages are selected and then click on
the Thread button. Finally, click Save to save it as a smart mailbox
(it'll actually become two mailboxes).

You can then review these mailboxes to see how it actually works.