[MlMt] Keyboard shortcuts to jump to specific panes

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:04:59 EDT 2014

Thank you, sir.  It took some fiddling, but now I've got something that
seems to work nicely.

Initially, I wanted to use something starting with `g`.  Then I thought
that's already taken and saw that `z` is undo.  So I thought, no issues,
I can do `cmd-z` when I need undo, so let's just override it.  That
didn't work out so well, though: I still got the "undo" function.

So I took another look and saw that some letters are still available
after `g`.  Perhaps if I define bindings starting with `g`, then they
merge?  Bingo!

     "g" = {
         "g" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mailboxesOutline");
         "h" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline");
         "m" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "messageView");
     };

Yay.

Kai